|Other Name:||ZINC HYDROXIDE; Zinc Oxide; Zinc Dihydroxide;||MF:||OZn|
|Grade:||Medicine Grade, Medicine Grade, Medicine Grad||Purity:||99.|
|Application:||Ceramic And Feed Grade||Appearance:||White Or Yellowish Powder|
99% Calcination Method Zinc Oxide,
1314-13-2 Food Grade Chemicals
Production plant sales content 99% calcination method zinc oxide
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc. Hardly soluble in water, soluble in acid and strong alkali. Zinc oxide is a commonly used chemical additive, which is widely used in the production of plastics, silicate products, synthetic rubber, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, food, batteries, flame retardants and other products. Zinc oxide has large energy band gap and exciton binding energy, high transparency, and excellent room temperature luminescence performance. It is used in liquid crystal displays, thin film transistors, light-emitting diodes and other products in the semiconductor field.
In addition, micro-particle zinc oxide as a nano material has also begun to play a role in related fields. Physical properties Appearance and properties: white powder or hexagonal crystals. Odorless, tasteless, and sandless. It turns yellow when heated, and turns white again after cooling, and sublimates when heated to 1800°C. The hiding power is half that of titanium dioxide and zinc sulfide. The tinting strength is twice that of basic lead carbonate.
Solubility: soluble in acid, concentrated alkali hydroxide, ammonia and ammonium salt solution, insoluble in water and ethanol.
1. Mainly used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, as coloring agent and filler of white glue, used as vulcanizing agent in chloroprene rubber, etc.
2. Fine desulfurization of raw gas in fertilizer industry Use
3. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer, used in electrophotographic, pharmaceutical, etc.
4. Used in the desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical raw material gas
5. Used as analytical reagent, benchmark Reagents, fluorescent agent and photosensitive material matrix
6. Used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electrostatic recording of electronic computers and electrostatic plate making files
7. Used in plastics industry, sunscreen cosmetics series products, special ceramics Products, special functional coatings and textile sanitary processing, etc.
8. It is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw gas and oil such as synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters.
10. Used as White pigment used in printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and coloring agent for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the production of pigment zinc chrome yellow, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride, etc. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, fluorescent powder, feed additives, catalysts, and magnetic materials as zinc supplements in feed processing.
11. Inorganic white pigment. The tinting strength is not as good as titanium dioxide and lithopone. It is widely used in the coloring of ABS resin, polystyrene, epoxy resin, phenolic resin, amino resin, polyvinyl chloride, paint and ink. In addition, it can also be used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and coloring agent for rubber in the rubber industry. It is also used in the production of varnished cloth, cosmetics, enamel, paper, leather, matches, cables, etc. It can also be used in printing and dyeing, glass industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc. It is also used as a desulfurizer for synthetic ammonia. It is also used as electronic laser material, fluorescent powder, feed additive, magnetic material manufacturing, etc.
12. Nutritional supplements (zinc fortifiers).
13. Zinc oxide is a nutritional supplement for feed.
14. Mainly used as a reinforcing agent for rubber or cables, so that the rubber has good corrosion resistance, tear resistance and elasticity. It is also used as a vulcanization activator for natural rubber, a colorant and filler for white rubber, and a vulcanizing agent for neoprene. Smaller particles (about 0.1μm in diameter) can be used as light stabilizers for plastics such as polyolefin or polyvinyl chloride.
15. Used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia feed gas.
16. It is used as paint pigment and rubber filler, and used in medicine to make ointment, zinc paste, adhesive plaster, etc.
17. It is suitable for use as a zinc supplement in feed processing.
18. Mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer.
19. Used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum, natural gas chemical raw material gas.
20. Used as a matrix for analysis reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials.
21. It is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a colorant and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene. 
22. Shimane University, Japan developed luminescent zinc oxide nanoparticles. Zinc oxide is often used in the production of baby powder and other products. It is a non-toxic inorganic substance. The human body will not reject it, so it is highly safe. In addition, zinc oxide nanoparticles are small in size and have the advantage of not hindering cell activity.