Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||Nh3||Material:||Ammonia And Water|
|Melting Point:||60℃||EINECS No.:||231-635-3|
|UN:||1005||Other Name:||Anhydrous Ammonia And Liquid Ammonia|
What is Ammonia?
Ammonia is formed by the combination of nitrogen and three hydrogen atoms or molecules.
Why we needs Ammonia?
Because ammonia has a strong irritating odor, it is medically used as a soothing inhaler with a small amount of volatile ammonia.
Production of nitric acid
Bacheng ammonia nitrogen fertilizer production
Aviation fuel (X-15)
Ammonia is one of the most widely used refrigerants and can be used for air conditioning, refrigeration and low temperature. It can be used in various forms of refrigeration compressors. The evaporation temperature can be controlled from 5 degrees to minus 65 degrees.
In the defense industry, used in the manufacture of rocket, missile propellant.
Liquid ammonia can also be used for Mercerized finish of textiles.
1. Liquid ammonia is primarily used in the production of nitric acid, urea and other chemical fertilizers;
2. Can be used as raw materials in pharmaceutical and pesticide;
3. In the defense industry, used in the manufacture of rocket, missile propellant;
4. Can be used as ammonification of organic chemical products raw materials;
5. Can be used as a refrigerant;
6. Liquid ammonia can also be used for Mercerized finish of textiles.
|Boiling point 101.3Pa(°C)||-33.5|
|Freezing point 101.3Pa(°C)||-77.7|
|Appearance||Colorless and clear|
|Mainly for the production of nitric acid, urea and other fertilizers, can also be used as the raw material of medicine and pesticide.Be used for sterilization and cooling refrigeration effect.|
3.Valve could be changed according to customer's requirements.
4.Customer name could be engraved or painted on cylinder.
Contact of Details