Nitrogen Fertilizer Urea N46%min Prilled or Granular,Particle Size 1-3.5mm Urea 46%
Urea, also known as carbamide, is an organic compound with chemical formula CO(NH2)2. This amide has two –NH2 groups joined by a carbonyl (C=O) functional group.Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals. It is a colorless, odorless solid, highly soluble in water, and practically non-toxic (LD50 is 15 g/kg for rats). Dissolved in water, it is neither acidic nor alkaline. The body uses it in many processes, most notably nitrogen excretion. The liver forms it by combining two ammonia molecules (NH3) with a carbon dioxide (CO2) molecule in the urea cycle.
MOLECULAR FORMULA: CH4N2O
1. Used for separating nitrous oxide, nitrous acid and chromatography; also used as biological growth agents.
2. Used for the raw material of fertilizers, animal feed, explosives, stabilizers and the preparation of urea-formaldehyde resin.
3. Urea is an important raw material in the production of pesticides. It can be used for making fungicides such as cymoxanil, ethirimol, pesticides triazophos, phosalone, pyrimidines oxychloride, fenitrothion nitrile, tetramethrin, and some herbicides.
4. Used for the nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture; used as feed additives in industry; used for making explosives, stabilizers, and urea-formaldehyde resins, etc.
5. A crop fertilizer for improving the utilization of nitrogen content in urea.
160pxt ppm max
Urea (Carbamide/ Urea solution/ USP Grade Carbamide) is easily soluble in water and used as a neutral quick-released high concentration of nitrogen fertilizer. It is hygroscopic in air and easily caking. Urea is popularly used in NPK compound fertilizers & BB fertilizers as a basic raw material, it can also be coated with sulphur or polymer as slow-released or control-released fertilizer. Long-term application of urea does not remain any harmful substances in the soil.
But urea contains small amount of biuret in granulation process, when biuret content exceeds 1%, urea can not be used as seeding and foliar fertilizer.
Because of the high nitrogen concentration in urea, it is very important to achieve an even spread. Drilling must not occur on contact with or close to seed, due to the risk of germination damage. Urea dissolves in water for application as a spray or through irrigation systems.
A: Is it OK to print my logo on bag?
B:Yes,We do OEM,Print as your design
A:did you use the pallet when ship the goods?
B:According to customer's request,most we don't suggest use pallet,because 24tons with pallet,26tons without pallet.if use the pallet the price is higher,the offer must be inculde the charges of pallet and more charges on port.
A:What documents you can Supply after shipping?
B:we provide B/L,Commerical Invoice, Packing List, COA , Certificate of Origin,if need SGS or embassy certificate we also can do it for you.
A:What is the most common mistake in fertilizing?
B:Without a doubt, over fertilizing is the most common mistake made by beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Just because a little is good