Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS NO.:||10049-04-4|
|Application:||Drinking Water,swimming Pool||Other Name:||Disinfectant|
|MF:||Clo2||Specification:||0.5g 1g 10g 20g 100g|
|Keywords:||Swine Flu Killer|
Poultry Disease Prevention Disinfectant Swine Flu Killer Chlorine Dioxide
Application : Anti-virus chlorine dioxide solution /H1N1 virus killer /prevent the spread of the virus
Advantage : simplicity and flexibility in use, sanitation and convenient for storing and transporting.
Package : aluminium foil bag /PE bag
Specification : 0.5g 1g 4g 10g 20g 100g
2.Chlorine Dioxide Advantage
1. Broad spectrum: kills viruses, bacteria, protists, algae, fungi, spores and spores
2. High efficiency: 0.1ppm can kill all bacterial propagules and many pathogens, 50ppm can completely kill bacterial propagules, hepatitis viruses, bacteriophages and bacterial spores
3. Less affected by temperature and ammonia: basically the same sterilization effect at low temperature and higher temperature
4. Wide application scope of PH: It can maintain high sterilization efficiency in PH2-10 range
5. Safety-free residue: no chlorine reaction with organic substances, no trisomic substances and other toxic substances
6. No stimulation to the human body and other advantages: Below 500ppm, the effect can be ignored, and 100ppm or less has no effect on people.
Chlorine Dioxide specially for h1n1 virus killer :
Chlorine dioxide and virus capsid protein between specific adsorption, resulting in virus particle surface accumulation of high concentrations of the disinfectant molecule, thereby strengthening it for virus inactivation effect. According to foreign reports, it has good killing effect on hepatitis B virus, gonorrhea, AIDS virus and so on.
How to use Chlorine dioxide preventing H1N1 :
1. The ground, tables and chairs, doors and windows and other surface mopping or wipe with chlorine dioxide disinfection solution 100mg/l-200mg/l everyday .
2. Wash toilet, urinal, sewer flushing With 200-500mg/l disinfection liquid 20 minutes, one time three days .
3. soak fruits, vegetables, meat with chlorine dioxide disinfectant 2-5 minutes,
4. H1N1 influenza high incidence area, use of 200-300mg/L chlorine dioxide solution spray everyday .